Forging Elite Fitness
in Sutton Coldfield
CrossFit B76 Membership (all members must be 18 years of age or over)
1. All monthly fees must be paid in full by the client (a fee paying member), regardless of usage. There is no refund in whole or in part. Membership cannot be transferred to another party. The handling and collection of any *personal information is processed in accordance with current UK law and is not sold or passed to any third parties.
2. No-show policy: Notification of Client's intent to cancel a space in a 'CrossFit B76' session must be given within 12 hours. In the event of a no-show, the Client’s membership will be “flagged”. All no-shows without sufficient notice will result in a loss of that weekly class (WOD) entitlement.
3. Cancellation: CrossFit B76 operate a fair and respectful membership policy by allowing members to continue a “rolling” contract without fixed terms or tie-in agreements. In return, CrossFit B76 assume similar fairness and respect from Clients by honouring the 30-day cancellation policy. Should Clients wish to terminate their membership agreement, a letter of their intent should be received by CrossFit B76 on the 1st (first) day of the calendar month. This will subsequently terminate the agreement by the last day of the same calendar month.
If a Direct Debit instruction is returned to CrossFit B76 as unpaid as a result of their cancellation without prior notice of their intent, it will result in a charge being incurred by CrossFit B76 that will ultimately be passed on to the Client.
*Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data security: Your personal identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings. CrossFit B76 will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
CrossFit B76 recognises there is an inherent risk in any sport, physical activity and all aspects of physical training. These risks include, but are not limited to:
* Falls which can result in serious injury or death
* Injury or death due to negligence on the part of the participant, or other people in surrounding areas
* Injury or death due to improper use of equipment.
By participating in any CrossFit B76 activity, it is fully acknowledged by the Client that CrossFit B76 and/or the directors, employees or instructors shall not be liable for any injuries sustained or received during the sessions or whilst using the changing rooms or any other areas of the facilities adjoining Sutton Coldfield Rugby Football Club (SCRFC), even as a result of negligence by CrossFit B76 or the SCRFC. It is also fully acknowledged by the Client that CrossFit B76 and/or the directors, employees or instructors shall not be liable for any claim arising directly and/or indirectly out of injury to, or death of any persons as a result of their practising, instructing, advising, demonstrating or participating in any movement, physical training or athletic activity, even as a result of negligence.
Any personal belongings left on the premises of CrossFit B76 remain solely at the Clients risk and CrossFit B76 will not be liable for any items which may be lost, stolen or damaged.